Welcome to Better Nature Books, and Better Nature commentary.
Content has been migrated from betternature.wordpress.com as of 31 October 2018, and this is now the active BetterNature site.
Please bookmark the new site. Please also remember to ‘Follow’ this site so you will continue to be notified of new posts.
This site will enable more features. Most immediately, it is now possible to buy some books directly. ‘Add to Cart’ buttons appear on relevant pages. Downloads of free pdfs and epubs will be a little easier too. Some of the archived pages have been consolidated a little under the menu tabs.
It is possible some links still point back to the old site (you can tell by the header picture). I’d be grateful if you would notify me of this or any other issues: geoffd at netspeed dot com dot au. A few other
Current commentary is under the Blog menu tab, and archived commentary is under other menu tabs. Books are on this page.
This site has evolved through several stages, starting as a blog site in 2009, adding longer commentaries in 2016, eBooks in 2017 and hardcopy books in 2018. As a stand-alone site you can now order books here that are not otherwise or easily available.
You can sign up here to be notified by email of new publications as they come out. You can also “follow” my blog posts using the Follow button in the right-hand column. Or visit my Author page on Amazon.
Retailers please look here.
Seventh Generation series
The Great Council of the Six Nations of the Iroquois reputedly included one member whose role was to speak for the seventh generation unborn.
6. The Little Green (I’m afraid of) Economics (but I want to save the world) Book (Short Book, paperback, August 2018).
5. Desperately Seeking the Fair Go (eBook 2017, paperback 2018).
4. The Rise and Failure of the Radical Right (Short Book, eBook 2017, paperback 2018).
3. Sack the Economists (BWM Books, 2013). eBook or print-on-demand.
2. The Nature of the Beast – unpublished eBook, for now a free download.
1. Economia (ABC Books, 2004) – out of print, now here as a free pdf. Sometimes copies can be found through Amazon.
Free Kindle reader apps that run on almost any computer or mobile device can be downloaded here. A physical Kindle Reader can be bought in many computer stores or from the Amazon web site.